Product Enhancements – Release Notes July 2023
We are happy to announce some new enhancements & fixes:
(Last Release – July 31, 2023)
Note: if you don’t see the same thing in your account, try clearing your cache/cookies or use a “new private window” to refresh the cache.
- NEW feature: Added option to show related metrics in Metric Bowling View
- NEW feature: Added feature to hide/display numerical values by using filter on Goal X Matrix View.
- NEW feature: X-matrix now uses a filled circle for Owners and hollow circles for Editors & Viewers, enhancing role visibility.
- UI Enhancement: Removed “Beta”label, users can now enjoy a more stable and refined version of Huddleboards.
- NEW feature: Introduced a new feature that enables users to play videos directly without having to download them.
- NEW feature: Users can now view both the Target Return on Investment (ROI) and the Actual ROI directly in the Project Benefit Tile.
- NEW feature: Added textbox “Benefit Summary” on Project Benefit tile to describe calculation of financial benefit.
- New Feature: Added linked Huddleboards tile to project charter page, facilitating seamless access to relevant Huddleboards.
- NEW feature: Project Benefit Approvals now support selecting a Finance User group(Team) instead of a single user.
- Users can now freely modify the target, before, and after values on linked metric tiles within the Project View.
Saved Views & Huddleboards
- The “My Views” section is sorted alphabetically from A to Z.
- UI Enhancement: Improved visibility and identification of “User Certification Reports”, making it easier for users to locate and access their reports.
- UI Enhancement: Added icon for Metric Tree saved view.
Project Portfolio Timeline
- UI Enhancement:Project Portfolio Timeline View features an updated “More Filters” option, moved from the view level to global filters for enhanced user accessibility.
- NEW feature: Project Portfolio Timeline view now defaults to displaying the current year (Jan-Dec) for improved project management.
- Improved Task management: When adding a task to a project, the link between the project and the associated metric is displayed.
- Resolved the disappearance of the BSC column when switching Data Input Frequency and Data Input Method.
- Projects linked to metrics are now visible on the goal grid view.
- Project Benefits Exception Report: Click # of Exception projects to display the owner of the projects with count of projects.
- UI Enhancement: “Show Forecast” checkbox on the Project Benefit page has been moved down.
- Showing name in suggestion for all teams that opened on teams page from admin settings.
- NEW feature: Added option to set default project target due date.
General Updates/ Bug Fixes
- Users will no longer see the PB Acct list of the previous account when initially accessing the second account.
- Resolved text editing issues on Project Charter tab.
- Resolved missing labels in Huddleboard Line Chart when converting a metric from Control Chart to “Bigger is Better” mode.
- Unlinking a project from one Huddleboard will only remove the association with that specific Huddleboard.
- Users can switch between Project Budget Reports and Project Benefits Exception Report without losing the applied filter.
- Update: In the Metric Data tab, the RYB % for Red = 0% issue has been resolved.
- Resolved Project Schedule filter in Project List view.
- ‘Benefit Summary’ text box in Project benefit tile now clears up correctly after updating project benefits.
- Enhancement: Added the ability to add multiple goals in one selection.
- UI Enhancement:A tooltip has been added to accurately display real values of sub metrics on Metric Tree View page.
- Resolved UI issues in the Goal Bowling View, preventing project names from overlapping.