Product Enhancements – Release Notes March 2023
We are happy to announce some new enhancements & fixes:
(Last Release – March 10, 2023)
Note: if you don’t see the same thing in your account, try clearing your cache/cookies or use a “new private window” to refresh the cache.
NEW Metric Tree View
- Metrics –> Tree View
- Click the “+” icon to select one or more parent metrics from the side bar in order to view all levels of their sub-metrics in a tree format.
- Use this view to more easily visualize hierarchical relationships and better understand the impact of related metrics.
NEW Settings –> Metric Setup:
- Drag & drop metrics to modify metric hierarchy with parent and sub-metric linking
- Add new sub-metrics by using the “+” icon
- This view makes it easier to create parent-child relationships between metrics and to visualize the metric relationships.
- NEW way to calculate metric Green, Yellow, and Red Zones based on % of target.
- Set each zone by manually entering a percentage in the second row of data table.
- Selected view mode saves when page is refreshed.
- Get MetricALL API will return 0 or null values.
- Colors updated on metric gauge charts.
Project Benefit Exception Report
- New report available to export Project Benefit Exception Report grouped by project benefit status:
- Projects on Target: Actual > Target
- Projects at Risk: Actual < Target
- Projects Cancelled: Project Status = Cancelled
Project Budget Report
- User benefit account selection is saved and will display the same next time user views report.
- Chart line displays as red or green depending on if actual benefit is greater or less than the target benefit.
- Target line is displayed by default.
- Chart key is sorted into four columns: Budget, Target, Actual, and Forecast.
Project Benefit Report
- When target line is toggled off, it will not be included in exports.
- Budget is now visible on charts.
- Filter by Project Benefits added to more filters
- If a child benefit is selected, then the parent benefits (to the root level) will also be selected. If the parent benefit is unselected the child will be unselected automatically.
- Fixed schedule color for project when overdue task is deleted. Project status will recalculate value once task is deleted.
- Filter tasks by user: Select a user in the % complete task count modal to filter tasks.
- Task name is added to task link when copied.
- Idea Funnel – fixed filter dropdown options for table columns
Settings –> Users
- NEW Assign a user to multiple departments.
- Users will have added visibility of goals, metrics, and projects for the departments they are assigned.
General Updates/ Bug Fixes
- Project Benefit Budget chart:
- Budget chart showing all selected project benefit accounts.
- Project Benefit Reports:
- Spanish translations applied to multiple areas of the application.
- Technical Support topic dropdown fixed.